Friday, June 5, 2009

The Exam




The name of this blog is dedicated to the wisdom of my little brother. A situation when roles reversed and the teacher becomes the student.


He said, "In every situation there's a lesson and the next situation you come upon that's similar to it is sorta like your exam...

You got to use what you learned from your previous situation to pass your exam...stay with me...
Now I'm pretty sure you've been here before and I know you feel horrible and I'm right there with ya.. but what notes did you throw away from your previous situation that helped you fail this time around? I feel, liking someone so much that you dont wanna except what type of person they are is like putting on a blind fold and ear plugs and going to class...


This was so profound to me that it knocked me right out of my seat. What notes did I throw away? And I began to think. How does this relate to all my previous relationships? What should I be learning about myself so that I do not repeat the same mistakes over and over?


I thought on a even deeper level. Life in itself is an exam. A quest to find a place of balance peace and so that we can find the higher levels of who we are. It is not the grade that is so important but the information that you retain from the lessons.


Think about it. Stay tuned....

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!!!! Absolutely true. Tell your little brother that he has the wisdom of ages. I enjoyed this blog and keep writing, it is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete